May 10, 2017
In business, when they say there is no “I in team” your eyes
probably roll. But if you are the CEO, how do you make sure your
senior leadership team is helping and not hurting your
organization? And if you are part of that team, how do you keep an
eye on improvement so that you can level up?
In this episode I ask Seth Kahan (CEO of Visionary Leadership) these questions and so many more...and he answers them. Some of his answers still have me thinking and I bet they will for you, too.
And, hey guys? Please like it, comment, and share on all the socials. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast or on YouTube and stay curious!
About Association Chat
Association Chat (est. 2009) is an online community and weekly chat that takes place on Tuesdays at 2pm ET on https://www.crowdcast.io/kikilitalien. You can connect with the association community throughout the week on Twitter using the hashtag #assnchat or through the Facebook Group.
Find out more about Association Chat at http://associationchat.com/. (*"Cheekily" hashtagged from the beginning! #assnchat – yes, we know what it looks like and no, we aren't changing it.*)
KiKi L'Italien serves as host for the chat with regular guests and quarterly live events along with creative collaborations with industry thought leaders.
How people can participate live and watch/listen later:
- Association Chat provides participants with the ability to register and ask questions live on the day of the event, but it also streams on Facebook Live where people can watch and comment.
- People can register on Crowdcast to participate live (the number of registered participants can fall in the range of 20-200+ on Crowdcast, it just depends on the speaker, topic, and marketing).
- Each show usually has over 150 viewers on Facebook Live, with episodes later garnering 300-400+ views on the Facebook platform by itself.
- Episodes are later uploaded to the Association Chat Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and edited video to YouTube. These are available Wednesday-Thursday of the original episode's same week of live recording
- The replay is available at the same URL as the chat within minutes of the chat's end and the link will continue to take people to the replay once it's over.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Assoc...
Google Play: http://bit.ly/googleassnchat
Watch Live: https://www.crowdcast.io/kikilitalien
Animated Explainer Video: https://youtu.be/f4nuGiHUJB8